Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Well this just sucks:(

Yup, another night at home alone because DaddyBee is working a much later shift... Why? you ask. Well, where do I begin? In short, it is hard to find suitable daycare by a person who actually knows what they are doing. Plus, it's really irritating when said "caregiver" cannot keep her own child from biting mine!!! and then says that my Babybee bit herself. Sure she did, right after she contorted her wrist, grew 4 extra teeth and lost the ability to feel the pain of biting herself so hard that it left a mark for 4 days! Needless to say I canned the incompetant moron and am debating on whether or not to report the "daycare" she is running in her illegal basement suite. And no, I did not know this prior to taking my daughter there.

Oh well, I do get to see hubby for about 45 minutes a day, which is better than nothing. I am, however, very tired and still have laundry and tidying up to finish. I also need to prepare Babybee's breakfast and lunch for DaddyBee. And make him a sandwhich for when he gets home.... and I just remembered that I said I would make burgers for him to take for "lunch" tomorrow. Sorry hun, but this MommyBee is too tired for that now. But I did make some fantastic cornmeal and dill white bread for him to devour (I love, love, love the bread machine). I am wondering how to make a section on here for recipes..? Hmm, I need to investigate the possibilities (if there are any).

Well, nighty~night! Off to clean away......

1 comment:

  1. MMM BRead. I know a way to get a recipe section. Tag the post as as recipe, then add a labels gadget to your blog (dashboard/layout/add gadget). That way if anyone wants to see the recipes, all they have to do is click on it in the sidebar and any post you've labelled as recipe will come up!
    M~Calf used to hate it when Bull Moose left for work at night. Me? I just treated it as M&M time! Which we definitely don't get enough of anymore...

    ReplyDelete