Friday, February 26, 2010

Tooth #7

Yup, it's finally here and Babybee seems to be happier. She's been eating like she's 10 lately, but today she finally decided to slow down. GOOD! I could do without another growth spurt for a couple of months. She has outgrown almost all of the new sleepers that she got 1 month ago!! and they are 24 month!! Thankfully it will be warming up soon, and won't need to worry about jammies:)

Glad it's the weekend. Going to take Babybee to the energy plex tomorrow and let her jump and leap at her leisure, lol. I hope she sleeps in tomorrow, because 4 hours a night isn't cutting it for me lately. I don't know how I function most days. Good thing Tim gets to sleep until 7 or so each morning. Babybee only occasionally gets up before 6:30, so at least I may get an extra 1.5 hours than normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment