Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The strongest baby in the world!!!

So, I get home after a crappy, boring, long and physical day at work (8 hours standing and lifting, standing and lifting, standing and lifting~ small break for a paid-for-by-work lunch) and there are toys EVERYWHERE! Why, you ask? Well, apparently Babybee decided to try lifting her book/toyshelf today, over her head no less. DaddyBee had told her several times not to do this, but to no avail..... so the book/toy shelf is in the dining room and what used to be kept on it is strewn across my living room floor :S sigh I think that tonight will be picture drawing night again. Unless the little monkey shows no interest in doing so. I have no intentions of forcing her to do anything. I have pretty well finished painting her small butterflies. I used some bold colours on them and used my stamps and inks to decorate them. WOW!! It was much faster than if I had decorated them by painting, and they turned out lovely. well, at least I think so. The real test will be when Babybee gets to use them on the fridge:) Well, that's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. All I can picture is her running around with a super-baby cape on now! HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, A shiny pink onsie with a big C on the front!!

    ReplyDelete