Saturday, February 20, 2010

Made the mistake of going to Michaels :)

Yup, and spent very little considering.... Got Babybee some very pretty daisy garland to hang paper lanterns from. And some BIG cardboard butterflies to get crafty with (she stole them from me as soon as she saw them, ran into a corner and tried to hide the fact that she had them, so cute). Some MORE paper. Yes, it is an addiction, but fuck off and leave me alone about it!! Especially when it was originally 24.99, on sale for 9.99 and I got another 20% off my entire purchase!! Glue sticks, scissors, baby yarn (1.49 each for good stuff). Still have to buy a star mold sheet for my niece's birthday. I am making her some candy fairy wands. Not the easiest thing to find.. but I keep looking. Need to finish her wooden butterfly magnets. She spotted them yesterday and has been "searching" for them ever since. She squealed and giggled and vibrated when she saw them. It was a far better reaction than I could ever have anticipated:)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, it was not a mistake! It was fun!! And now we have more STUFF, and P.A.P.E.R. (cuz either of us need more paper!!). And stuff is good! And all I want to do is paint butterflies and make tutus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA!! I never thought we'd be painting butterflies and making tutus, LMAO:) I must admit, if I had another baby, I would want another girl. Good grief they are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha, I would love to be making butterflies! I need to spend more time in Micheals in Grande Prairie it sounds like. I had actually wanted to make Jessica and Kaitlyn some 2-D paper butterflies to stick to their bedroom walls :) Awesome :) I love their 50% any one regular priced item coupon that always comes with their flyer in the mail. And Claire, does it really take 50 yards of tulle to make a tutu?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course it takes 50 yards silly, 25 purple and 25 pink:)

    ReplyDelete