Sunday, October 10, 2010

chocolate chip cookies

I've never been a fan of recipes, so I pretty much just wing it! I haven't made fresh cookies in a while so today was the day. It's raining and gloomy, so some fresh and gooey chocolate chip cookies were calling our names! Here's my "un"recipe.

3/4 cup melted butter/margarine
1 1/4 cup dark brown sugar (I use pure cane)
1/2 cup white sugar
2 large eggs
4 tsp. vanilla (use the real stuff... PLEASE!)

Mix together until nice and fluffy.

2 1/3 cup flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. cinnamon (trust me, it's FANTASTIC)

Blend dry ingredients then add to wet. When almost completely mixed add 1 1/2 cups chips. Use what you like! My fave is 1/2 white and 1/2 dark, but today was all milk:) Drop by heaping tbsp. onto sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment