Sunday, August 8, 2010

I should be in bed, but.....

I keep thinking about babybee's shots on Wednesday, which are a short notice appointment given the limited times available to get them done. I wish the doctor could do them instead of heading to the health unit. I agonize over the uncomfortable feeling and general pain that it puts my little peanut in:( Yes, I cry every time, and am in NO way ashamed of it. It causes me to lose sleep and as much as I try, I cannot seem to put it on the back-burner. These are the things that keep me from a good nights sleep. Last night I was awake until the wee hours of the morning. I was so tired that I physically hurt, and yet, I could not fall asleep! I need to worry less, but now that I am a Mommy I am certain I will just keep worrying more;)

No comments:

Post a Comment