Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cool! I feel pretty lucky!

So, a co-worker of mine is getting married next November, and has asked me to make the invites:) I feel pretty honored to have been thought of. It will be the first time that I will create something by request, so it's extra exciting. I already have a few ideas, and even though I don't know his fiance very well (only met a her a couple of times), I somehow knew what the colours and theme would be... little spooky I must admit.

I have been working on a great card idea for a while now and hope to be able to start sales on my other blog Crafty Sisters. May need to make some changes to the blog to showcase the new idea, or perhaps create a blog specifically for it. Have to talk to the sis about that one:) It will be set up to take paypal payments through requests via email. Seems to be the easiest way to do it:)

Gotta run, SYTYCD is on, and I don't miss it, EVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment