Saturday, April 17, 2010

YAY~~~ and not so yay:(

Claire created a new blog for us, to show off our crafts and sell them! Finally, because they are stockpiling and the hubby's are not too happy about it (at least they shouldn't be:)). Hopefully this works right...

http://jlbandcrw.blogspot.com/

And now the bad news. Babybee has her first ear infection. I say first because given my history, it is bound to be a repeat offender! She spiked a fever in minutes and when I got home from work yesterday I knew exactly what was going on. So I quickly showered (started with a bath for Babybee and I) then DaddyBee called the doctor, who wasn't in bc she was delivering a baby, so off to the walk-in. The doctor on hand.... the one who gave us the good news 2 years ago that we would be parents!!:) He is sooooo great! So Babybee is on amoxil and tylenol and advil:( No side effects so far. I hope for a quick recovery for the little bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment