Saturday, March 19, 2011

the wonders never cease

So, babybee has entered a new phase: story telling:) She will grab any book, magazine, paper, or notepad and ramble for a good 15 minutes or more. She tells some pretty elaborate tales too. If you miss something and ask her to repeat, she will, and exactly as she originally told it! Not too bad for a kid who isn't quite26 months yet. James and Percy usually make it into any story, along with our cat Jones. Thomas pops up too:)

She has also found her word of the week: still. Everything is "I still want this", "I still want that", "Are we still going to see stuff (shopping)?" Her other favorite thing to say is "I don't mean" when I misunderstand her and repeat something wrong, or if she's teasing me by saying one thing and then changes her mind, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment