Monday, March 29, 2010

Babybee's pain:(

As a Mommy, my first concern is baby's well being. The past couple of weeks have been tough. She started teething, and then it seemed to subside, but it is back full-throttle! Stupid, stupid, stupid molars!!!! She seems to be in constant pain, and the teething tablets only work for so long before she is crying again:( last Tuesday she got her shots, too. That was a hard one for us both, her especially. I have never heard her cry like that before. There was real pain in her voice, and she looked at me with tear-filled eyes... eyes that asked, "Why are you hurting me Mommy?" Yes, I cried. A lot! My poor little darling, sweet baby, I am sorry. I held her close, sang and rocked her as much as I could while the nurse gave her 4 needles, in the arms. I am fairly certain I kept saying sorry to her as well.

On a happy note, she made all of the nurses giggle after. She ran room to room, making "scary" noises and playing in every toy bin:)

I also noticed her first freckle!!!! And today, when I came home from work, DaddyBee showed me her new thing!! If you give her a tube of lotion, she will open the cap, close the cap and rub her hands together!! How friggin' cute is THAT?! What a doll:)

No comments:

Post a Comment